Trusted Pest Control In Uniondale, NY
Nestled in the center of Long Island, Uniondale is home to Hofstra University’s north campus, among many other attractions. With quaint neighborhoods, every kind of shop or restaurant that you could imagine, and the added benefit of being a stone’s throw away from New York City, residents in Uniondale have it all.
Given the seasonality of the area, there is unfortunately always an opportunity for pests to damage your property. At EM Pest Control, we’re a local business so we understand the challenges that the local environment faces and we’re ready to tackle them. It’s our mission to always provide customers with the safest, most effective, and highest quality treatments possible. We always turn to scientific data, research, and ongoing education to bring you the best. Contact us today for your free, no-obligation quote.
Residential Pest Control In Uniondale, NY
Every season in Uniondale gives pests the opportunity to invade your home and cause damage and pose health risks that can all be avoided. At EM Pest Control, we bring residential customers the very best pest control every step of the way. From our commitment to continually educating our technicians on industry best practices and new technologies to utilizing only the highest quality, safest products, we provide pest control that works for you.
As a family-owned business, we put your satisfaction first, which means offering fair pricing, being reliable, and never compromising on quality. When you choose EM Pest Control, we will always complete a thorough inspection of both the interior and exterior of your property, then customizing our treatments to meet your specific needs. Our team is also infrared certified, which means that we have the technology that allows us to identify excess moisture that may be hidden in your walls, ceilings, and floors. This step is particularly important, as issues with moisture are a key factor in termite infestations and wildlife problems. For more information on how we can help keep your home free from pests all year long, contact us today!
Commercial Pest Control In Uniondale, NY
Pests of any kind are enough to send your customers heading for the hills, but they can also be responsible for health risks, lost business, and a tarnished reputation. At EM Pest Control, we’re committed to making sure pests never touch your property. We offer Uniondale businesses both proactive and corrective pest control services because we know that safe and effective treatments are the secret to keeping your business healthy. When you contact EM Pest Control, we start by completing a scrupulous inspection of your property to look for both current infestations and conditions that could attract them in the future. From there, we work with you to determine what the proper course of action is that will yield the best results while also being in accordance with your industry’s regulations. We then offer regular maintenance to ensure that all treatments are working effectively and that pests are banished.
At EM Pest Control, we’re a family-run business, which means that we pay extra attention to your satisfaction. We do this by offering 24/7 service, detailed reporting, prompt and high-quality treatments, and a pest-free guarantee that you won’t find elsewhere. For more information on how we can help keep your business free from pests, contact us today.
Are You Attracting Wildlife Creatures To Your Uniondale Property?
You may be attracting wildlife to your Uniondale property unbeknownst to you, and that could be a serious problem. Here are a few tips that are aimed at keeping away these pesky pests:
- If storing trash outside, always use bins with proper lids.
- Try using sprinklers or porch lights to scare wildlife away.
- Put your pets to work, as their presence alone is enough to scare most wildlife.
- Trim back hedges and trees, which can be used as a bridge to your property.
For more information on keeping wildlife off of your property, contact EM Pest Control today.
Everything You Need To Know About Effective Termite Control For Your Uniondale Property
Don’t be one of the many American homeowners who incur thousands of dollars in damage due to termites. Here are a few helpful tips for preventing them on your Uniondale property:
- Termites love wood. It should come as no surprise that termites are attracted to different kinds of wood in various states. The dry wood termite prefers dry wood, while the damp wood termite looks for wood that’s in various states of decay. This is why it’s so important for homeowners to always monitor the wood around their property, lest termites get hold of it first.
- Always start by sealing up your home. These tiny pests can make their way inside your home very easily, so always ensure that gaps around doors and windows are sealed, as are cracks and crevices in your foundation.
- They can make their way into your home or building in surprising ways. Things like mulch piles, rotting logs, and even yard debris like wet leaves are enough to attract termites to your property. Always keep these items out of your yard, store firewood at least 20 feet from your yard, and avoid having mulch near your foundation.
- It’s never too early to contact the professionals. When it comes to termites, so much of the damage that they cause can be avoided, but it can be hard for the average homeowner to know what they’re looking for. That’s why it’s never too soon, or too late, to contact a professional pest control company.
For more information on how EM Pest Control can help keep your home termite-free, contact us today.
I cant say enough good things about EM Pest Control. They are prompt, courteous, and professional. They show up when they promise and their service is effective. They successfully treated the centipede problem I had. I am extremely happy with the results. I haven't seen a centipede since they've left. I would recommend this company to anyone with a pest problem.