Expert Pest Control Services In Roosevelt, NY
Just over 30 miles east of NYC, the community of Roosevelt, NY is a small hamlet within the town of Hempstead. Living on the south shore of Long Island provides us with many benefits. However, we’re not immune to common area problems like a local pest infestation. All year long, Roosevelt properties are vulnerable to pest activity, and that means you’re at risk for infestation. The best way to protect your home or business from infestation is to rely on a team of trusted pest professionals.
EM Pest Control is your source for dependable Nassau County pest control. Our family-owned and operated company provides customizable pest treatments and year-round pest management services to homes and businesses throughout Nassau County, Long Island, and all five boroughs. We work hard to provide customers with the safest, most effective, highest quality treatments in the community. Our quality pest solutions are safe, effective, and guaranteed. Reach out today for your free quote and no-obligation inspection.
Residential Pest Control In Roosevelt, NY
The team at EM Pest Control offers conventional and environmentally friendly residential pest control services that Roosevelt homeowners can depend on. From mice, roaches, and ants to mosquitoes, spiders, and bed bugs, we’re here to protect you from household infestation.
Our process includes:
- Detect exterior and interior harborage areas, signs of pests, and conducive conditions
- Check attics, crawlspaces, plumbing areas, doors, windows, garages, and other entry points
- Rodent bait stations and interior spot treatments
- Exterior de-webbing and de-nesting
- Protective perimeter barrier to prevent future infestation
Along with our customer treatment plans, we use infrared technology to locate hidden moisture behind the walls, floors, and ceilings. We can help you proactively address pest infestation by detecting present leaks and water damage. Reach out to learn more.
Commercial Pest Control In Roosevelt, NY
Here at EM Pest Control, we’ve serviced all kinds of businesses, including hotels, schools, warehouses, retail shops, restaurants, food and beverage plans, post offices, and more. Our commercial pest control process includes the following:
- Detailed interior and exterior search
- Common areas, offices, maintenance areas, potential harborage spots
- Conducive conditions around the structure like trees and shrubs that are touching the structure
- Dealing with potential entryways
- Placing pest monitoring systems in strategic areas
- Putting a protective barrier around the structure to prevent future problems
- Maintenance for interior and exterior
- Pest control documentation for review of health authorities
Get in touch with us to speak to one of our pest experts about your commercial pest concerns. We’re here to bring you pest-free conditions that protect your business all year long.
Three Ways To Get Rid Of Ants In Your Roosevelt Kitchen
To get rid of ants on your property, think of what attracts them to your home in the first place. They’re looking for sources of food and water, so areas with these attractants are more susceptible to ant activity. That puts your kitchen at the top of the list.
Here are three ways to get rid of ants in your Roosevelt kitchen:
- Eliminate access to food sources, and store food (including pet food) in sealed containers.
- Reduce sources of excess moisture around the kitchen, and fix any leaky pipes.
- Take out the trash regularly to prevent smell and store it in a tightly sealed bin outside.
At the end of the day, the best source of ant control and prevention services is professional pest control services. EM Pest Control provides year-round protection from these tiny invaders. You can count on us to keep ants out of your kitchen and out of your life. Reach out to us today to learn more.
Most Common Cockroaches Found In Roosevelt, NY
Here in Roosevelt, cockroaches are present all year long, and that means properties are vulnerable to a roach infestation. To familiarize you with what you’re up against, here’s a little about some of the most common cockroaches found in Roosevelt:
- Largest house-infesting roach, measuring from one to three inches long
- Reddish-brown in color with a distinct, yellow-colored figure-eight pattern behind their heads
- Have wings and can fly short distances
- Dark brown bodies with two distinctive broad bands across their wings
- Measure about ½ of an inch long
- Found lurking in kitchen cabinets, bathrooms, and furniture
- They prefer to reside indoors, and they breed in dark, damp spaces
- Smallest sized cockroach species measuring ½ - ¾ of an inch long with an oval-shaped body
- Yellowish-brown with two short black stripes running horizontally from back of their head to base of wings
- Dark brown/black in color also referred to as water bugs
- Smooth, shiny bodies that are about one inch long
- Go under doors and through gaps in siding, pipes, sewers, and drains
Whatever species of pest you’re dealing with in your Roosevelt home, the best plan of action is to get in touch with your local pest experts. The team at EM Pest Control offers comprehensive cockroach control solutions that give homeowners complete coverage from roach infestation. Call today to get started.
EM Pest Control Company is a professional, knowledgeable and reliable business. I would highly recommend this company.