Excellent, Experienced Pest Control Services In Long Beach City, NY
Are you tired of seeing nuisance and dangerous pests running around in your Long Beach City property? Do you wish there was an effective way to get rid of them without the added stress of doing it yourself? If so, the professionals from EM Pest Control can help. We are committed to protecting people and properties from a wide variety of pests, including ants, rodents, spiders, bed bugs, and more. Whether you’re looking for commercial or residential pest management services, we have you covered. Get in touch with the experienced technicians here at EM Pest Control today to learn more about all of the excellent pest control solutions we have to offer.
Home Pest Control In Long Beach City, NY
When pests invade your Long Beach City home, they’re more than a simple nuisance. Many pests have the potential to be dangerous. Rodents and mosquitoes are capable of spreading harmful diseases, while termites are capable of causing extensive damage to the structure of your property. To protect both your home and family from pests, you need ongoing residential pest control services from EM Pest Control. By relying on Integrated Pest Management methodologies, we eliminate pests in the most effective way possible. Whether you’re dealing with termites, rodents, cockroaches, raccoons, stink bugs, or other pests, you can count on our skilled technicians to get rid of them in a timely fashion. And because we understand that every home is different, we customize our treatments to fit the needs of your home, family, and budget. Reach out to EM Pest Control today to learn which of our residential pest control plans is right for you!
Commercial Pest Control In Long Beach City, NY
You’ve put a lot of time, dedication, and hard work into making your business a success. So why would you allow dangerous and destructive pests to invade your commercial facility and put that success at risk? Without the protection of a comprehensive commercial pest control plan, your Long Beach City business faces the threat of a pest infestation. To protect your customers, employees, property, and reputation from pests, you need effective commercial pest control services from EM Pest Control. We have the experience and equipment needed to protect your business from all kinds of pests throughout the entire year. With our technicians by your side, you can rest easy knowing the protection of your business is in good hands. If you’re ready to defend your Long Beach City business against pests of all shapes and sizes, partner with the professionals from EM Pest Control today.
What Long Beach City Residents Ought To Know About Rodents
Did you know that rodents are one of the most common pests found in homes and businesses? They typically invade while foraging for sources of food, water, and shelter. And once rodents find these resources on your property, they’re unlikely to leave. When it comes to dealing with rodents in or around your Long Beach City property, here’s what you should know:
- Rodents chew on everything. All rodents have strong front incisors that grow continuously throughout their lives. To keep their teeth worn down, rodents will chew on just about anything, including your furniture, electrical wires, structural beams, pipes, and personal belongings.
- Rodents are dangerous. They spread dangerous diseases including plague, tularemia, rat-bite fever, and hantavirus. Not only do rodents spread a variety of diseases, but they also bite and scratch if they feel threatened, which can lead to serious injuries.
- Rodent infestations are most common during fall and winter. Although rodents can and will invade Long Beach City properties throughout the entire year, infestations are most common when the weather gets colder and food sources become more scarce.
If rodents are causing problems around your home or business, don’t hesitate to contact the skilled pest professionals here at EM Pest Control. We’re ready to eliminate your rodent infestation and protect your Long Beach City property from future attacks. Contact us today for more information about our rodent control process.
Four Helpful Tips To Prevent Ant Problems In Long Beach City
Ants are common household pests that invade Long Beach City properties while searching for a source of food to bring back to their colonies. Although ants are typically considered nuisance pests, you still don’t want to find them around your home or business. Keep ants away from your Long Beach City property by implementing the following ant prevention tips.
1. Block off potential entry points around your home by installing door sweeps, replacing damaged weather stripping, and sealing gaps in your foundation.
2. Minimize sources of excess moisture by repairing leaky pipes, clearing debris out of your gutters, and draining areas where water has accumulated in your lawn.
3. Remove easily accessible food sources by picking up uneaten pet food, storing leftovers in airtight containers, cleaning crumbs off your counters, and keeping your garbage cans sealed.
4. Contact the professionals for excellent ant control services.
At EM Pest Control, we have what it takes to defend your Long Beach City property from all kinds of pests, including ants. Give us a call today to get started on your first treatment.