Pest Control In East Meadow, New York
People living in East Meadow get the perks, from a short commute to Manhattan to a smooth ride out to the beach and everything in between. Whether you have lived here your entire life or moved here only recently, you can appreciate all the area offers!
While there are so many great things about living here, you can't help but worry about the insects and animals that also reside here. Although many of these critters are never really a problem, some can cause severe infestations with dangerous consequences.
Businesses and homeowners can rely on EM Pest Control for all Nassau County pest control needs.
Residential Pest Control In East Meadow
You shouldn't have to do it alone, dealing with ants, bed bugs, cockroaches, rodents, wildlife, or any other common home-invading pest. Many people try and fail using DIY pest control because these methods usually don't get to the root of the problem and instead only provide short-term relief.
Don't waste your time and money attempting DIY pest control because EM Pest Control can meet all your needs and more when it comes to unwanted critters on your East Meadow property. With our full range of conventional and environmentally-friendly services, we can eliminate active pests and prevent future infestations from happening.
When we start with a new client, we always perform a detailed inspection to identify pest problems and conducive conditions. Then, we will share our findings with you and the best methods to use. Treatments will vary depending on your situation but can include:
- Placement Of Rodent Taps
- Installation Of Bait Stations
- Spot Treatment Inside The Home
- Remove Spider Webs And Wasp Nests
- Treat The Perimeter To Create A Protective Barrier
You can learn more about our residential pest control services by calling us at EM Pest Control today!
Commercial Pest Control In East Meadow
Whether you run a warehouse, restaurant, hotel, office building, or any other kind of commercial property, you need to consider the benefits of commercial pest control services. Pests are responsible for causing irreversible damage to a business's reputation, and we don't want to see that happen to anyone. So, EM Pest Control is here to assist commercial facilities in the area with all their pest control needs.
When you work with us, you can expect the following:
- Inspection: First, we will perform a thorough inspection to identify conducive conditions and signs of pest activity.
- Treatment: We will develop a plan to treat existing problems and prevent new ones from occurring using inspection findings. The treatments we use may vary but will help monitor and create a protective barrier.
- Follow-Up: We provide monthly services for year-round protection and supply documentation with all of the information you need about the treatments we perform.
Reach out to our team at EM Pest Control to learn more about our commercial facilities' services.
Bed Bugs And Spring Break: Don't Let These East Meadow Pests Mess Up Your Vacation
Bed bugs are a pest that can create a living nightmare in any home. One of the leading causes of bed bugs is picking them up when traveling or staying in a hotel, motel, or similar accommodations. With spring break being the one time of year where many people get time for vacation, you don't want bed bugs ruining it for you.
To keep bed bugs from causing you problems, here is what you should do anytime you are traveling or staying in a hotel:
- Read reviews before making any accommodations.
- Upon arrival, thoroughly inspect your room, looking at the mattress, bedding, furniture joints, and curtains.
- Never put your bags on the bed, and always use a luggage rack, but not until you've thoroughly inspected it.
- It's best to keep your belongings in your bags rather than unpack.
- When returning home, look over your clothes and bags, wash your clothing right away, and clean your bags before storing them.
If bed bugs make it home with you, don't wait; call us at EM Pest Control right away!
Why You Need The Pros When You Have Rodents On Your East Meadow Property
Rodents are such a common problem on residential properties that many people believe they can handle this pest independently. But the truth is that rodents are some of the most challenging pests to prevent and eliminate. Rodents like mice and rats only need a small hole to squeeze through, and because they are opportunistic, they will take advantage of any resources they can find. Plus, rodents carry many dangerous diseases and parasites, so it's best to leave them to professionals.
Experts like our trained team at EM Pest Control can handle pests like rodents, removing them from your property safety and protecting you and your family. For effective rodent control, you need to identify what species you are dealing with, how they are getting inside, and what is attracting them, which professionals can do!
Trying to get rid of rodents on your own will only cost you more time, money, and stress than is necessary. So call us at EM Pest Control for assistance!
I cant say enough good things about EM Pest Control. They are prompt, courteous, and professional. They show up when they promise and their service is effective. They successfully treated the centipede problem I had. I am extremely happy with the results. I haven't seen a centipede since they've left. I would recommend this company to anyone with a pest problem.